Do You Have a Network of 10 to 30 Computers?
I’ve been helping small businesses like yours… with computer support for close to 20 years now.
The thing about computers and other devices…
is that there can be any number of issues that can crop up that will begin to create issues for the entire network.
So, for example…
if Maria has an issue, and that issue goes unresolved… then over time, it’s going to affect Joe… and then eddie and so on…
…and because these issues build up over time… it’s hard to notice their impact in the beginning…
and may be easy to dismiss for something other than an issue that’s developing.
These issues are here to stay unless we deal with them…
Now the thing is, that these issues are not going to go away on their own. It needs ATTENTION as soon as possible before it affects your entire network.
The ideal solution is regular maintenance…
The best solution… is to have all your computers… printers and other devices checked…
and issues dealt with straight away.
By doing regular maintenance, the chances of having many failures all within a short period…
- Laptops, Desktops and Servers
- Troubleshooting and Support
- Installations and Setup
- Hardware and Software Issues
- Repairs and Upgrades
- Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- Internal / External Cabling
- Internal Wireless Support
- External Wireless Bridges
- Switch and Server Cabinets
- Troubleshooting and Support
- IP Cameras
Printers / Data
- Data Backup Solutions
- Support and Troubleshooting
- Device Maintenance
- Printer Support
- Printer Repairs (Canon)
- Servicing / Maintenance
Let me give you an example of something that happened not so long ago…
I have a customer… who became a customer for that exact reason…
they let the problem continue until they had no choice but to call someone in.
What had happened was…
one of the staff had been downloading all sorts of things from these dubious websites, you know…
movies, music and other software…
whatever this guy could get his hands on.
Well this stuff isn’t handed over to you because they’re nice guys…they want something in return!
…and usually it’s something like them wanting to make use of your computer.
This computer got infected and the infection went unnoticed because it wasn’t severe…
You see…it’s what happens over time…that increases the severity.
So over time… the user continued to do these things… and the situation began to get worse…
which lead to someone having to do something to make the problem go away.
And many times… the infection is designed to be smart enough to know when the user is not operating his computer…and yes, that is true!
As time went on more infections began to make his computer impossible to operate…
Soon, the malware had infected other computers and was now becoming a serious issue…
Even the computers that were clean, were facing slow network speeds…
because of the amount of traffic used the infected computers.
Can imagine what that was like?
and we’re not even taking into account what income they may have lost… due to this downtime in this time.
The thing is, like your car…
if you don’t attend to your computers, there are other many issues that can crop up…
and left unattended can lead to other problems taking place over a period of time.
And this is not a situation that you want to find yourself in.
So if you do find yourself in a situation like this…
and you feel that you’d like someone to come and solve it for you…
…then please feel free to schedule an appointment… and we’ll be happy help you.
The number is right here for you…
In addition to Computer Support, we also offer many IT Products and consumables that you may be interested in…
If you would like a Quotation, please click here
If you’re looking for Desktops, Laptops and Screens…
I deal with the Asus Brand, which is pretty good…much like the other brands.
The difference is that we have the official distributors here, which means that if there are any issues with the product, it can get taken care of quite quickly…and that’s a great benefit for you.
Under the printing products…I offer all sorts of different printers…from little ones to the really big ones that the big guys use.
Again the preferred brand is Canon. I have a great working relationship with the local distributors and so generally any issues can get taken care of quite quickly.
Everything you need to setup, repair or replace within your network…I can get for you.
The brands vary from time to time because of the difficulty of getting the goods into the country…but generally I can source what ever you might need for your network.
By the way…there may be delays from time to time with certain product lines!
If you’d like more information on the products that I offer…just click on the products tab above in the main menu.
Forgive me…the pricing might be slightly dated, but as you know the exchange rate still needs a little time to settle down.
Feel free to Direct Message me for quotes!
So Now You Want to Know the Benefits…Right?…OKAY
…So off the top of my head, here are some of the benefits you’ll get from me, within Harare.
- Fast turn-around times – Here’s my estimation – about 50% of the time we can solve the issue onsite within a couple of hours. 40% of the time (only when we have to take the machine away) it will be within 24hrs. And truthfully about 10% of the issues need a lot more time to solve.
- I don’t charge you for mileage or fuel… for support or even on collections and deliveries provided that you are within Harare.
- I can give you sound advice on what you need to improve your current computer and network infrastructure.
- 90% of the time I’ll be able to respond to your call out on the very same day.
- If you buy LAPTOPS or DESKTOPS from me, I will set them up for you (prior to delivery) so that you just start it up and go. And that also includes moving all your data from your previous computer…At no Extra Cost!
- If you buy PRINTERS from me, I will deliver and set them up for you at your office… again at no additional cost to you.
- Also ALL issues you may have with regards to product warranty are taken care of by me.
Fast Turn-around Times.
Here’s The Deal
You and I both know this year has been somewhat tough, hasn’t it?
I suppose it’s been good for the lucky few… But not for those in Computer Support or Computer Sales…
For us mere mortals, this one’s going down in history as the “one year” we couldn’t wait to get rid of…
So for the time being…
I’m offering a 25% discount on my fees…it’s a cushion and a way to make the year a little easier for you… and me as well.
So if you like what you see…
and you think to yourself that you’d like to have us handle your computer support issues for you…
then feel to drop us a line and we’ll be happy to help you wherever we can.
Here’s What You Can Do Next…
In my experience, people often swing by a website for the first time and they don’t act right away…
And that’s because we all like to have a little think about things…
I get that, and I’d like nothing more than for you to feel that you’re making the right choice before you commit.
Here’s what I would like to ask you to do. Take your time and think about things…
But I would like to ask you to take down my details in case you decide that you’d like to give us a try.
If you feel that that’s fair, then copy the information just below…
So it’s “MacSelpore” and the number is “0782 004 522”
Anyway… I’m looking forward to hearing from you…
and I wish you all the best one way or the other.
By the way…Before I forget!!! I know that some of you skip to the very end to see what a site is all about ( that’s actually very common)…
So here’s a quick summary:
I offer IT Support to companies that have anywhere from 10 – 30 computerts…
and I’m offering you a 25% discount for the rest of the year as a token of my appreciation if you choose to give me a shot…
Fast Turn Around Times
Sound Advice that benefits you
I take care of Your warranty issues
No Mileage or Fuel Charges
Same Day Call Out Response
Free Setup on Certain Goods
Products and Services
- Support and troubleshooting all issues related to Laptops, desktops and Servers. Both Hardware and Software.
- Support and troubleshooting network issues, whether it is wired or wireless networks…both indoors and outdoors.
- Support and troubleshooting printer issues.
- Sales of Asus laptops, Desktops and Servers.
- Sales of Canon Printers, Toners and cartridges.
- Sales of Network related products, like switches, routers and Switch/Server Cabinets
- Sales and installations of Network Backup devices.
- Also aftermarket parts like RAM, Hard Drives, Power Supplies and the likes.
Printers & Toners
“Support and troubleshooting all issues related to Laptops, desktops and Servers. Both Hardware and Software.”
“Support and troubleshooting network issues, whether it is wired or wireless networks…both indoors and outdoors.”
“Support and troubleshooting printer issues.”
“Sales of Asus laptops, Desktops and Servers.”
“Sales of Canon Printers, Toners and cartridges.”
“Sales of Network related products, like switches, routers and Switch/Server Cabinets.”
“Sales and installations of Network Backup devices.”
“Also aftermarket parts like RAM, Hard Drives, Power Supplies and the likes.”
- Computer and Networking
- Laptops, Desktops & Servers
- Printers, Toners & Cartridges
- Networking Related Products
- Network backup devices